Sign up to our newsletter
- The Seafood Restaurant is now a place of pilgrimage – so come to discover the Cornish coast, walk on the cliffs, paddle in the estuary, then drop into this lively restaurant for a fabulous meal, perhaps hot shellfish with garlic and lemon juice, Dover sole with sea salt and lime, apple and quince tartlet with vanilla ice cream.
Alastair Sawdays 2013
Read more reviews for the Seafood Restaurant
- In the fifth-oldest building in Padstow, St Petroc's Bistro has bare wooden tables, white walls hung with bold artwork, and a courtyard and garden for alfresco dining. Plainly grilled lemon sole with bearnaise, or bourride of brill, salt cod and red mullet take centre stage.
The Restaurant Guide 2013
Read more reviews for St Petroc's Bistro
- NEW BOOK! Rick Stein’s India
- Photography competition 2013
- Exclusive dining with Keith Brooksbank
- Record year for charity lunches
- Autumn Seasonal Demonstration Evening
- Winter Seasonal Demonstration Evening
- Summer Seasonal Demonstration Evening
- Introducing Trevone Farm our brand new collection of self catering holiday homes.
Don't miss our over 60s lunch today - fish & chips, mushy peas & tartare sauce for £4.95! Just mention 'vintage lunches' when you pop in! Tue, 21 May 2013 10:25:34
@w_rupertwilson9 how is it all going? At last you are on Twitter! Mon, 20 May 2013 14:54:19
Site browsing information
Your current browser and operating system is:
- Operating system: Unknown
- Browser: Unknown
- Version: Unknown