Cosy holiday cottage in Cornwall
This beautiful country holiday cottage in Cornwall has been lovingly restored and designed by founder Jill Stein as the perfect home away from home. Martindale is our traditional Cornish cottage with a secluded and pretty courtyard nestled in the quiet village of Penrose, just 6 miles from Padstow, Cornwall.
Escape to Cornwall
Martindale is a peaceful holiday cottage in Cornwall. This spacious home features an alfresco dining area, wood burning stove, extensive library for cosy nights in and a luxury hamper to greet you on arrival. Perfectly positioned to make the most of the nearby beaches, scenic walks along the coastal path or a visit into Padstow harbour, this property is brimming with Cornish charm.
- Sleeps: 8 in 4 double rooms (2 en-suites)
- Bathrooms: Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Facilities: Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Children: Yes – cots available on request
- Pets: well behaved dogs welcome
- Parking: Private, outside property
- Mod Cons: TV room with 3D TV and DVD, Wi-Fi & Sonos
- Arrival Day: Saturday for 7 nights & flexible for short breaks
- Arrival Time: 5pm | Departure Time: 10am