Luxury self catering in Cornwall
Located in the peaceful village of Trevone on the north Cornish coast just a few miles outside of Padstow sit our 2 coastal inspired luxury self catering holiday homes.
Perfectly positioned for an activity led holiday in Cornwall being only a few minutes’ wander from Trevone beach, close to scenic walks around Trevose headland and well placed for daily fishing trips from Padstow.
Each home has been designed by Jill Stein, creating understated luxury in the tranquil countryside.
The two luxury self catering properties are called Porthmissen and St Cadoc.
Each luxury home has three bedrooms and sleep up to six. Enjoy the beautiful garden surroundings with alfresco dining area, deck chairs and communal BBQ, plus an outdoor shower for returning from a day at the beach.
Each property boasts a wood burning stove, oversized sofas, boards games and a large collection of books and a luxury welcome hamper will greet you on arrival.
- Each property sleeps 6
- Rooms: Double rooms, 1 ensuite
- Bathrooms: Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Facilities: Parking, dishwasher, washing/dryer, outdoor shower, BBQ
- Children: Yes
- Pets: Dogs welcome (£30 per dog)
- Mod Cons: Flat screen 3D TV with DVD, Wi-Fi
- Private dining option available.
- Private chauffeur to The Seafood Restaurant: Enjoy priority table bookings at The Seafood Restaurant and we’ll also collect and return you to Trevone Farm in our private Land Rover Discovery so you can enjoy a glass or two of wine. Please note: this is available once during your stay for up to six guests.
- Arrival Time: 5pm (departure time: 10am)