Rick Stein: Hotels & Housekeeping
Grow your career with us
We’re not just passionate about food and creating memorable experiences for our guests, we’re passionate about developing our people too.
75% of our managers have been promoted from within and we want to help you fulfil your potential.
We’ll invest in you with:
- Craft skills and training (wine and food tastings, supplier visits) to develop your knowledge and confidence
- Opportunities to move between parts of our business
- Encouragement to apply for bigger roles when the time is right
- Regular encouragement and support from your manager
How we make you smile:
- Flexible shifts. Family time and work/life balance are important to us. We'll work with you to find the shifts that work for your lifestyle, and full-time employees can request to work a four-day week.
- Brilliant tips. On top of your wage you'll earn tips. These are paid weekly into your bank, aren't subject to NI deductions and you'll even get tips when you're on holiday!
- Staff discounts. You'll get 50% off in our restaurants, 20% in our shops and online and discounted hotel stays and cookery courses.
- Holiday. You'll get 28 days paid holiday every year.
- Plenty of food. We provide great quality meals whilst on duty, the chance to taste all our dishes as well drinks and snacks whilst you're on a break.
- Free meal for two. After one year with us, you'll get a complimentary 3 course meal for two people in one of our restaurants every year.
- Staff surprises. We like to make you smile, so there'll be little treats from us throughout the year. We've recently given all our staff a £25 voucher and a free Stein's at Home 3 course meal box to enjoy at home.
- Social events. You'll get the chance to meet Rick and the family at social events and parties.
Housekeeping Roles at Rick Stein
We currently do not have any positions in our housekeeping team.
Porter Roles at Rick Stein
We currently do not have any positions in our porter team.
Guest Services Roles at Rick Stein
Guest Services Assistant
Our friendly guest services team ensure that our guests stay is of the highest standard. A warm smile and attention to detail is key, we want our guests to feel special when they stay with us.
Guest services assistants are the first people our guests meet, so ensuring they feel welcome and comfortable when they arrive is key. We want our guests to have a memorable stay, so assisting them with any queries during their stay is an important part of this role.
What do I get paid?
You'll be paid a starting wage of £9.80 per hour, including tips.