An evening with Jack Stein
evening course from £45
Available from 10th Aug 2018
Enjoy an evening with our Chef Director, Jack Stein as he demonstrates world food concepts with locally sourced seasonal produce. Sit back and relax with a glass or two of wine as you watch Jack cook three dishes and talk about his time working for his parents. You’ll enjoy a tasting of each dish that Jack cooks and get to take home a recipe card of each dish. His debut cookery book, World on a Plate, is published on 26th July, so this event is perfectly timed to hear from him about the book.
- St. Mawes Smokehouse mackerel salad with pickled apple and Thai basil
- Mussels with miso and black bean
- Cornish sole tacos, soured clotted cream and pickled cabbage
- Filleting, preparing and cooking a flat fish
- Making your own miso
- Learning how to use local produce with world food flavours
Arrive – 7pm, greeted with a glass of wine
From 7pm – Watch Jack Stein demo three dishes with individual tasters of each dish and complementing glass of wine to accompany it.
9pm – Finish. Leave with a recipe card of each dish and an exclusive voucher for Stein’s Deli.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.