one day course from £198.00
Available from 21st Sep 2019
On this one day cookery course, discover which seafood, meat and ingredients are in season and learn how to cook them. This great autumn menu includes some great dishes from scallops with pardina lentils to squid with potato and red pepper, perfect dishes for colder weather.
- Scallops and pardina lentils with white wine, serrano ham and pimentón
- Gurnard fillets with a potato, garlic and saffron broth
- Poached pheasant with chilli and star anise broth
- Stir-fried squid with chorizo, chilli, red pepper and potatoes
- DEMO – A casserole of brill with shallots and wild mushrooms
- Cleaning, preparing and pan-frying scallops
- Filleting a round fish
- Jointing a rabbit
- Cleaning, preparing and stir-frying squid
- Filleting and braising a large flat fish
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.