Chef’s table with Jack Stein
evening course from £125.00
Available from 26th Sep 2018
Join us for an exclusive dinner party hosted by Jack Stein. Jack will cook and serve a six course menu all matched with beautiful wines.
- Raw sea bass, apple and lemon verbena
- Sardines, pickled fennel root and fermented ketchup
- Turbot ragout with miso, summer vegetables and Iberico ham
- Lobster, Trerethern farm vegetables, olive powder and rapeseed
- Miss Muffet cheese with truffle
- Summer strawberries, marshmallow ice cream, borage and buttermilk
- Riesling Réserve 2011 Trimbach (Alsace)
- Cazas Novas 2012 Vinho Verde (Portugal) Vinho Verde’s are getting better and better – made using local grapes Avesso and Loureiro, very fresh apple and citrus aromas – delicate clean and crisp.
- 40th Anniversary white burgundy 2013 Julien Collovray (France) Charlie went to Beaune to choose this with Jill, Roni and Jack. For our fortieth, white burgundy; this will put a smile on the face of anyone who loves the world’s best chardonnays. It’s pleasingly fresh and thirst quenching with a touch of oak and a lingering finish behind it’
- D’Arenberg Vintage Fortified Shiraz, 2007 McLaren Vale (Australia)
- Brachetto d’Acqui 2012 Piedmonte This lovely red, fizzy sweet wine from Piedmonte is perfect with light desserts.
Arrive – 7pm, greeted with a glass of wine
From 7pm – Jack Stein will host and cook a six course taster menu with paired wines served at our ‘en famille’ style dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary.
11pm – Enjoy coffee and petit fours as the evening comes to a close
If you have more questions about our courses click here.