Children’s course (8-11yrs)
half day course from £72.00
Available from 6th Apr 2017
Our children’s cookery courses are specifically designed to inspire and engage the young chefs into the world of cookery. Our younger students always leave inspired after having a great time in the kitchen under the amiable supervision of our chefs. From 10am – 1pm.
8 to 11 years
- Marinated salmon with passion fruit, lime and coriander
- Sautéed red mullet with parsley, garlic and spaghettini
- Baked chocolate mousse with vanilla ice cream
- De-scaling, filleting, pin-boning and sautéing round fish
- Cooking pasta
- Preparing and baking a chocolate mousse
- Fillets of sole with olives, capers and rosemary
- Fish burger with red onion, lettuce tomato and chipotle relish
- Rhubarb crumble
Arrive – 9:45
Welcome – A chance to meet your fellow chefs and take a look at your recipe folder
From 11am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying each dish as you complete it
1pm – Finish. You will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.