Children’s course (12-16yr)
half day course from £72.00
Available from 6th Apr 2017
Our children’s cookery courses are specifically designed to inspire and engage the young chefs into the world of cookery. Our younger students always leave inspired after having a great time in the kitchen under the amiable supervision of our chefs. From 2 – 5pm.
- Moules en croustade with leeks and white wine
- Monkfish satés with a spicy peanut sauce
- Bitter chocolate and marmalade tart
- Identifying, cleaning, cooking and removing the meats from mussels
- Filleting and preparing monkfish
- Making a chocolate mousse
- Making a meringue
Arrive – 1:45pm
Welcome – A chance to meet your fellow chefs and take a look at your recipe folder
From 2pm – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying each dish as you complete it
5pm – Finish. You will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.