evening course from £25
Available from 1st Jan 1970
Head Chef Lecturer Nick Evans is giving a Christmas masterclass on the Saturday on the Padstow Christmas Festival. Join us 4-6pm to discover the tricks of the trade when it comes all things festive baking; from the perfect mince pie filling to decorating a chocolate yule log that is sure to impress your friends and family. Whilst watching Nick share his skills, you can just sit back with a warming glass of mulled wine and ready yourself for the most wonderful time of the year.
Christmas masterclass with Nick Evans
4 – 6pm, Saturday 7th December
- A warming glass of Rick’s mulled wine on arrival and recipe to take home.
- Mince Pies – Nick will demonstrate how to prepare the mincemeat filling and you will get to take home six mince pies each. Ideal to nibble on on your journey home.
- Decorating a chocolate yule log – Nick will demonstrate the perfect technique and of course you’ll get to try a slice.
- How to make a traditional Christmas stollen – because what festive gathering is complete without one.
- Recipes of mince pie, yule log and stollen to take home so you can recreate them for your loved ones over the holiday season.