Cooking with shellfish
half day course from £95.00
Available from 19th Jul 2018
Learn how to cook with shellfish on this half day cookery course at Rick Stein’s Cookery School in Padstow, Cornwall.
- Steamed scallops in the shell with ginger
- Mussels with Bayonne ham and shallots
- Hot shellfish with garlic and lemon juice
Please note ingredients are subject to change, due to seasonal availability.
- Preparing and steaming scallops
- Cleaning, de-bearding and cooking mussels
- Identifying, cleaning, preparing and cooking a large selection of shellfish
Arrive – watch our chefs demo two dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation before enjoying the fruits of your labour
Demo – time to relax with a cup of coffee or glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
Finish – you will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
There is no better way to relax and unwind after a day at Rick Stein’s Cookery School than in one of our beautiful coastal inspired rooms, designed by Jill Stein.
With over 40 guest rooms and a serviced cottage in Padstow as well as self-catering properties in nearby Trevone and Martindale, we have the perfect place to stay in Cornwall.
Call 01841 532700 or click here to find out more.