Spring seafood masterclass
evening course from £16.00
Available from 16th Mar 2017
We get some fantastic seafood from our Cornish shores. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine and a chance to taste the three dishes demonstrated by our chefs plus some top tips from our fish supplier, Matthew Stevens.
- Tempura of seafood
- Steamed grey mullet with garlic, ginger and spring onions
- Ragout of sautéed turbot with serrano ham, spring vegetables and pea shoots
- Choosing, storing and preparing live shellfish
- De-scaling and filleting fish
- Preparing and cooking a selection of shellfish
- Warm salad of seared monkfish and tiger prawns with fennel butter vinaigrette
- Devilled mackerel with tomato, red onion and mint salad
- Stir fried lobster with ginger, spring onions and soft egg noodles
Arrive – 6pm, greeted with a glass of wine
From 6pm – Watch our chefs demo three dishes with an opportunity to taste some of the dishes
7:30pm – Finish. You will be given recipe cards for the dishes you have seen made that evening, plus an exclusive voucher for Stein’s Deli.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.