Fish and fizz
two day course from £360.00
Available from 27th Jun 2017
This two day course will take you on a guided tour and wine tasting at Camel Valley Vineyard, a fishing trip along the Camel Estuary plus two days in the kitchen learning to prepare and cook fish, shellfish and meat dishes with our chefs.
- Oysters in tempura batter with sesame seeds and lime
- Goats’ cheese and thyme soufflé
- Special salad of lobster, avocado and foie gras
- Roast rack of lamb with a stew of peas and flageolets, garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Tour and tasting at Camel Valley Vineyard
- 4 hour fishing trip along Camel Estuary
- Hot smoked salmon kedgeree
- Bourride of red mullet, gurnard and fresh salted cod
Explore the Lindo family’s vineyards beautifully situated on the slopes above the River Camel. As well as a guided tour you’ll enjoy a wine tatsing session including their most famous wine, the Cornish Brut.
Lee Wicks is well known in Padstow for his fishing trips. You’ll be joining him aboard Emma Kate II on a 4 hour fishing trip along the Camel Estuary and out to sea.
There is no better way to relax and unwind after a day at Rick Stein’s Cookery School than in one of our beautiful coastal inspired rooms, designed by Jill Stein.
With over 40 guest rooms and a serviced cottage in Padstow as well as self-catering properties in nearby Trevone and Martindale, we have the perfect place to stay in Cornwall.
Call 01841 532700 or click here to find out more.