Fish and fizz
two day course from £360.00
Available from 1st Jan 1970
This two day course will take you on a guided tour and wine tasting at Camel Valley Vineyard, a fishing trip along the Camel Estuary plus two days in the kitchen learning to prepare and cook fish, shellfish and meat dishes with our chefs.
- 3-hour fishing trip
- Hot smoked salmon kedgeree
- Tour & wine tasting at Camel Valley vineyard
- Oysters in tempura batter with sesame seeds and lime
- Goat’s cheese and thyme soufflé
- Pan-fried monkfish with garlic and fennel
- Roast rack of lamb with a stew of peas & flageolets, garlic, parsley & olive oil
- Bourride of red mullet, gurnard and fresh salted cod
- Filleting and hot smoking salmon
- Making choux pastry
- Shucking oysters
- Making a savoury soufflé
- Filleting, preparing and coating monkfish
- Roasting a rack of lamb and braising fennel
- Filleting round fish
- Salting fish
- Making a classic French stew
- Making an aioli
Explore the Lindo family’s vineyards beautifully situated on the slopes above the River Camel. As well as a guided tour you’ll enjoy a wine tasting session including their most famous wine, the Cornish Brut.
Lee Wicks is well known in Padstow for his fishing trips. You’ll be joining him aboard Emma Kate II on a 4 hour fishing trip along the Camel Estuary and out to sea.