Fish and shellfish menu 1
half day course from £95.00
Available from 1st Dec 2016
Our half day courses are the perfect taster for our cookery school and include three chef demonstrations and hands-on cooking for two dishes. You’ll get to enjoy everything you cook, whilst enjoying our fantastic view over the estuary.
- Clams with XO sauce, spring onions and coriander
- Pan-fried fillet of monkfish with garlic and fennel
- Grey mullet soup with harissa, spring onions and pink fir apple potatoes
- Cleaning and cooking live clams
- Skinning, filleting, removing the membrane and pan-frying monkfish
- De-scaling, filleting and pin-boning a large round fish
- Preparing fish stock and rouill
- Salt and pepper squid
- Chargrilled red mullet with mango, prawn and chilli salsa
- Hot shellfish with garlic and lemon juice
Arrive – 1pm, watch our chefs demo two dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
Finish – 4pm, you will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.