Fish & shellfish menu 4
one day course from £198.00
Available from 31st Oct 2017
On this one day course you’ll be using the freshest seafood and classic flavours to discover some of Rick’s favourite dishes. For our one day courses, we develop four menu variations to allow people to try their hand at different dishes and techniques.
- Clams with beer, black beans and ginger
- Prawn caldine
- Lemon sole with pointed cabbage and a lemon butter sauce
- Sea bream with sauce vierge
- Le plateau de fruits de mer
Please note seasonal dishes are subject to change.
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking clams
- Preparing prawns
- Filleting a flat fish
- Filleting a round fish
- Identifying, preparing, and cooking a wide selection of shellfish
- Making a mayonnaise
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
- Pan-fried mackerel with hot pickled slaw and fried capers
- Stir-fried clams with garlic and ginger
- Grilled miso salmon with rice noodles, spring onions and beansprouts
- Grilled lobster with Pernod and olive oil dressing
- Grey mullet soup with harissa and pink fir apple potatoes