half day course from £95.00
Available from 1st Jan 1970
With the right tools and techniques, leave Rick Stein’s Cookery School feeling like a professional when it comes to filleting and preparing fresh fish.
- Demo of how to prepare a large brill and a large hake
- Filleting and preparation of farmed bass, mackerel and plaice
- Choosing, storing, scaling, gutting, preparing and filleting a selection of round flat fish
- Demonstration on preparing a large round fish
- Learn how to poach fish in a classic stew broth
Arrive – 1pm, an interactive demo by our chefs filleting fish with their top tips, then a chance to try your hand at filleting a round, and a flat fish
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate one of Rick’s recipes: bouillabaisse.
Lunch – Enjoy the bouillabaisse with a glass of wine at our ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary
Finish – 4pm, you will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.