half day course from £95.00
Available from 16th Nov 2016
How to prepare and cook pheasant, rabbit and venison. From 12noon-4pm.
• Stifado: A rabbit stew with caramelized onions, red wine, cinnamon and currants
• Warm salad of pan-fried pheasant breasts with watercress, potatoes and a sherry vinegar & walnut dressing
• Medallions of venison with red wine and morello cherries with roasted hazelnut spätzle
- Choosing the best quality game
- Jointing and cooking a rabbit
- Removing the breasts from game birds
- Preparing and searing venison fillet
Arrive – 11:45am
From 12 noon – Watch our chefs demo two dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm– Finish. You will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.