half day course from £95.00
Available from 22nd Nov 2018
On this half-day course you’ll learn how to prepare and cook pheasant, rabbit and venison. Including the classic Mediterranean dish, Stifado – A rabbit stew with caramelized onions, red wine, cinnamon and currants.
- Warm salad of pheasant breast with watercress and potatoes
- Rabbit cacciatora with grilled parmesan polenta
- Medallions of venison with red wine and Morello cherries with roasted hazelnut spätzle
Please note ingredients are subject to change, due to seasonal availability.
- Jointing and slow cooking a whole rabbit
- Removing and pan-frying breasts from a pheasant
- Cutting and pan-frying venison medallions
- Making spätzle
Arrive – watch our chefs demo two dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Demo – time to relax with a cup of coffee or glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
Finish – you will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.