Fish and shellfish menu 2
half day course from £95.00
Available from 26th Oct 2017
Our half day courses are the perfect taster for our cookery school and include three chef demonstrations and hands-on cooking for two dishes. You’ll get to enjoy everything you cook, whilst enjoying our fantastic view over the estuary.
- Prawn molee
- Ragout of sautéed lemon sole with serrano ham, spring vegetables and pea shoots
- Fruits de mer
Please note seasonal dishes are subject to change.
- Preparing and cooking raw tiger prawns
- Filleting and pan-frying a flat fish
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking a wide range of shellfish
Arrive – 1pm, watch our chefs demo two dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
Finish – 4pm, you will be presented with a certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
- Lemon sole with pancetta and beurre noisette
- Clams with a garlic and nut picada
- DEMO – Bourride of red mullet and salt cod