Indian tasting evening
evening course from £35.00
Available from 13th Apr 2017
In his 2013 adventure, Rick embarked on a spectacular journey through India’s sub-continent in search of recipe inspiration and the perfect curry. Join us for our own Indian adventure, where you can watch our chefs demonstrate three dishes from Rick Stein’s India and enjoy a taste of each accompanied with some great wines.
- Coconut prawn curry
- Spicy lentil soup with squash, tomato and green beans
- Chettinad chicken
- Choosing, storing, preparing and de-veining large prawns
- Making a curry sauce
- Preparing a vegetarian soup
- Combining Indian spices
- Boning and cooking a whole chicken
- Squid curry
- Amritsari fish
- Prawns with freshly grated coconut, green chillis and mustard seeds
Arrive – 7pm, greeted with a glass of wine
From 7pm – Watch our chefs demo three dishes with individual tasters of each dish and glass of wine to accompany it.
9pm – Finish
If you have more questions about our courses click here.