one day course from £198.00
Available from 14th Jan 2017
A meal in India is not a series of courses like in the West – the emphasis is much more on the main course, which will contain at least three dishes, the satisfying subtlety is in the balance between these, the way one dish complements another. On this course you will learn how to balance the flavours of fish and Indian spices as well as cooking one of Rick’s favourite fish dishes, Amritsari fish.
- Amritsari fish
- Chettinad crab curry
- Keralan seafood biryani
- Tandoori fish with naan bread
- Mangalore lobster
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.