From Field to Fork: Kitchen Garden Workshop
half day course from £95.00
Available from 1st Jun 2017
On this exclusive summer course, you won’t just get to learn how to cook, but also how to grow your own produce as we join Ross Geach on his farm at Padstow Kitchen Garden to pick, prepare and cook your own meal.
- 3pm Meet Ross Geach at Trerethern Farm for tea, cake and a tour of his farm along with everything you need to know about growing and harvesting your own produce.
- 5.30pm – make your way to Rick Stein’s Cookery School and enjoy canapés on your arrival
- From 6pm – learn to prepare a local, seasonal fish dish, using the produce you have harvested from Trerethern Farm with a glass of wine
- 7:30pm – Finish. You will be presented with a recipe card plus an exclusive voucher for Stein’s Deli.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
- Canapé – Tempura of summer vegetables
- Ragout of sautéed John Dory with Serrano ham, summer vegetables and edible flowers
Ross Geach is a sixth generation farmer at Trerethern Farm in Padstow. The farm is set up high above the town with stunning views across the Camel Estuary. He and previous generations of his family have lived there for over a century.
Ross is a professionally trained chef who spent over ten years developing his skills with Rick Stein. Now he spends his time farming the best local produce that we serve in our restaurants.