one day course from £198
Available from 26th May 2020
In 2016, Rick embarked on a series of culinary adventures, Long Weekends around Europe, in search of good food, lovely wine and brilliant recipes. Using some of Rick’s newest recipes we’ll show you some great ideas for speedy Friday night suppers, substantial Saturday brunches, Saturday evening entertaining and a leisurely Sunday lunch.
If you want to book this course using a gift card, please call our reservations team on 01841 532700.
- Flamenco eggs with tomato and Serrano ham
- Prawns and clams with garlic and coriander
- Fillets of lemon sole with pointed cabbage and lemon butter sauce
- DEMO – Icelandic langoustine soup
- Cleaning, preparing and cooking mussels
- Making a pilaf
- Filleting a round fish
- Making passatelli
- Spatchingcocking a chicken
- Roasting a chicken
- Making and deep-frying churros
- Making a chocolate sauce
- Selecting, preparing and cooking a range of shellfish
- Making an arroz dish
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chefs demonstrate the final dishes of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.