one day course from £198.00
Available from 11th Aug 2018
In Rick’s latest culinary adventure he embarks on a series of weekends in search of good food, lovely wine and brilliant recipes. Using Rick’s newest recipes we’ll show you some great ideas for speedy Friday night suppers, substantial Saturday brunches, Saturday evening entertaining and a leisurely Sunday lunch.
- Danish fish frikadeller with remoulade
- Mussels with Bayonne ham and shallots
- Monkfish fritters with cumin, garlic and pimentón
- Kozani chicken with prunes, saffron and paprika
- Green rice with garlic, parsley, clams and prawns
- Lemon fromage
Please note ingredients are subject to change, due to seasonal availability.
- Filleting a round fish
- Making a mayonnaise
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking mussels
- Preparing a round fish to cook on a griddle
- Jointing a whole chicken
- Cooking a ‘Arroz’ dish
- Preparing and cooking prawns
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking clams
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chefs demonstrate the final dishes of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
- Mussel pilaf
- Gurnard with lentils and Pasitelli
- Dress the board – Spatchcocked chicken
- DEMO – Portuguese seafood rice