Mediterranean seafood cookery
one day course from £198.00
Available from 18th Nov 2017
Rick’s put together some of his favourite East Med recipes for this course exploring recipes on his journey from Venice to Istanbul.
- Shrimp and dill fritters
- Grilled mackerel stuffed with hot red pepper paste, parsley and garlic
- Butrint mussels
- Gnocci con granseola
- Arroz a la marinera
Please note seasonal dishes are subject to change.
- Preparing and cooking prawns
- Making and cooking fritters
- Butterflying and stuffing a round fish
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking mussels
- Making gnocchi
- Identifying, cooking and picking a crab
- Making an ‘Arroz’ dish
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.