Mediterranean street food & mezze
one day course from £198.00
Available from 19th Aug 2017
Try cooking Rick’s new recipes from his adventures ‘From Venice to Istanbul’. This exclusive course will give you an insight into Rick’s food journey through the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Pizza bianco with sliced potato, onions, white anchovies and taleggio
- Grilled mackerel in a baguette with tomato, lettuce, onion, chilli and sumac
- Prawns alla busara
- Oven-roasted chicken with sumac, pomegranate molasses, chilli and sesame seeds
- Halloumi saganaki
- Smokey aubergine purée with garlic, tahini and lemon juice
- Shrimp and dill fritters
- Grilled mackerel stuffed with hot red pepper paste, parsley and garlic
- Butrint mussels
- Gnocci con granseola
- Arroz a la marinera
- Making flatbread dough
- Gutting, filleting, pin-boning and grilling mackerel
- Shelling, de-veining and cooking large prawns
- Jointing, marinating and roasting chicken joints
- Pan-frying halloumi in semolina
- Charring aubergines
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.