two day course from £360.00
Available from 18th Oct 2017
In Rick’s latest culinary adventure he embarks on a series of weekends in search of good food, lovely wine and brilliant recipes. Using Rick’s newest recipes you’ll learn some great ideas for speedy Friday night suppers, substantial Saturday brunches, Saturday evening entertaining and a leisurely Sunday lunch on this two-day course.
- Flamenco eggs with tomato and serrano ham
- Prawns and clams with garlic and coriander
- Danish fish frikadeller with remoulade
- Wiener Schnitzel with Viennese potato salad
- Baked sea bream rota-style
- Panna cotta with salted pistachio cream
- Monkfish fritters with cumin, garlic and pimenton
- Calamari souvlaki
- Fillets of lemon sole with pointed cabbage and lemon butter sauce
- Icelandic breaded lamb chops with spiced red cabbage
- Smashed liquorice meringues with berries
- Soft-baking eggs
- Preparing and cooking raw tiger prawns
- Identifying, cleaning and cooking clams
- Filleting a round fish
- Making a mayonnaise
- Cutting, coating and shallow-frying veal escalopes
- Preparing whole fish to be roasted
- Making a set cream
- Filleting and preparing monkfish
- Coating and deep frying monkfish
- Making a mayonnaise
- Preparing and cleaning squid
- Braising red cabbage
- Preparing and pan frying lamb chops
- Making chocolate mousse
- Making meringues
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. On the second day of your course, you will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
There is no better way to relax and unwind after a day at Rick Stein’s Cookery School than in one of our beautiful coastal inspired rooms, designed by Jill Stein.
With over 40 guest rooms and a serviced cottage in Padstow as well as self-catering properties in nearby Trevone and Martindale, we have the perfect place to stay in Cornwall.
Call 01841 532700 or click here to find out more.