one day course from £198
Available from 12th Nov 2019
This course is all about achieving the perfectly balanced, robust flavours that are so crucial in good Spanish dishes. You’ll explore classic Spanish dishes and some more contemporary recipes as well as discovering how to choose the right ingredients.
- Monkfish fritters
- Baked scallops with guandilla pepper
- Haddock with caramelised garlic
- Seafood Paella
- DEMO – Shangurro crab
- Skinning and filleting monkfish
- Preparing, cleaning and grilling scallops
- Filleting and preparing a round fish
- Making a seafood paella
- Identifying, preparing a selection of seafood
- Humanely killing, cooking, picking and baking a crab
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.