one day course from £198.00
Available from 25th Mar 2017
Step into spring with a dynamic cookery course at Rick Stein’s Cookery School learning to cook some delicious Rick Stein fish and shellfish recipes.
- Mussel, leek and saffron soup
- Pan- fried fillet of monkfish with garlic and fennel
- Shangurro crab
- Roast rack of lamb with crushed potatoes and slowly caramelized garlic
- Goan lobster with cucumber and lime salad
- Cleaning, preparing and cooking mussels in a soup
- Skinning, filleting, removing the membrane and pan-frying monkfish
- Killing, cooking, removing the meat and baking a live crab
- Roasting racks of lamb
- Making caramelized garlic
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.