one day course from £Array
Available from 1st Jan 1970
Step into spring with a seasonal cookery course at Rick Stein’s Cookery School learning to cook some of Rick’s tried and tested dishes from his culinary travels.
- Hake with clams and asparagus, peas and parsley
- Mussels with beer, bacon and cabbage
- Roast monkfish with crushed potatoes, olive oil and watercress
- Navarin of lamb ‘printaniere’
- DEMO – Lobster salad with chive dressing
- Filleting, skinning and pan-frying a round fish
- Filleting and roasting monkfish
- Cleaning, de-bearding and cooking mussels
- Boning a shoulder of lamb
- Humanely killing, grilling and preparing lobster for a salad
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.