Summer BBQ & smoking masterclass
evening course from £16.00
Available from 16th Jun 2017
Summer is the perfect time to fire up the BBQ and on this seasonal masterclass you can discover how to get the best results from your summer cooking. Watch our chef lecturers demonstrate three summer dishes as well as plenty of tips and techniques for cooking on the BBQ. You’ll be greeted with glass of wine on arrival and have the chance to taste each dish cooked by our chefs.
- Barbecued lamb cutlets with alioli
- Grilled, lightly smoked sirloin steak with chive and black peppercorn butter and pommes coq d’or
- Barbecued lobster with a Pernod and olive oil dressing
- Lightly smoked sea trout with chive dressing
- Griddled spatchcock quail, red wine vinegar, shallot and mustard dressing
- Lamb souvlaki with flat breads, tzatziki, tomato and pickles
Arrive – 6pm, greeted with a glass of wine
From 6pm – Watch our chefs demo three dishes with an opportunity to taste some of the dishes
7:30pm – Finish. You will be given recipe cards for the dishes you have seen made that evening, plus an exclusive voucher for Stein’s Deli.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.