one day course from £198.00
Available from 29th Jul 2017
Seasonal cooking means that you can enjoy ingredients when they are at their best and full of freshness and flavour. This day of summer cooking will help you make the most of seasonal ingredients, whether you plan to cook indoors or outside on the barbecue.
- Salmon marinated with dill and Pernod
- Scallops and broad beans on sourdough toast
- Sea bream with a sauce of vierge of baby fennel, spring onions, tomato and mint
- Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon and olives
- Lamb souvlaki with flatbreads, tzatziki, tomatoes and pickles
Please note seasonal dishes are subject to change.
- De-scaling and filleting a salmon
- Identifying, preparing and cooking scallops
- De-scaling, filleting and cooking a round fish
- Braising a whole chicken
- Boning a shoulder of lamb to make kebabs
- Making flatbreads using a fresh bread dough
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
There is no better way to relax and unwind after a day at Rick Stein’s Cookery School than in one of our beautiful coastal inspired rooms, designed by Jill Stein.
With over 40 guest rooms and a serviced cottage in Padstow as well as self-catering properties in nearby Trevone and Martindale, we have the perfect place to stay in Cornwall.
Call 01841 532700 or click here to find out more.