one day course from £198.00
Available from 23rd Jun 2017
Seasonal cooking means that you can enjoy ingredients when they are at their best and full of freshness and flavour. This day of summer cooking will hep you make the most of seasonal ingredients, whether you plan to cook indoors or outside on the barbecue.
- Salmon marinated with dill and Pernod
- A stew of mussels and clams scattered over char-grilled bread
- Sea bream with a sauce of vierge of baby fennel, spring onions, tomato and mint
- Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon and olives
- Lamb souvlaki with flatbreads, tzatziki, tomatoes and pickles
- De-scaling and filleting a salmon
- Preparing and cooking live shellfish
- De-scaling, filleting and cooking a round fish
- Braising a whole chicken
- Boning a shoulder of lamb to make kebabs
- Making flatbreads using a fresh bread dough
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.