one day course from £198.00
Available from 9th Dec 2016
From baked crab to salmon en croute, on this one day cookery course you’ll discover how to create some of Rick’s favourite winter dishes.
- Cullen skink
- Baked crab with Berskwell cheese
- Roast monkfish with crushed potatoes, olive oil and watercress
- Basque squid stew
- Salmon en croûte with currants and ginger
- Making a smoked fish soup
- Killing, cooking, removing the meat and baking a live crab
- Skinning, filleting, removing the membrane and roasting monkfish
- Cleaning, preparing and slow-cooking squid
- Scaling and filleting a whole salmon
- Cooking fish in pastry
Arrive – 8:45am
Welcome – Enjoy a tea or coffee while browsing the recipes for the day and meeting your fellow chefs
From 9am – Watch our chefs demo three dishes then recreate each dish in pairs at your workstation enjoying the fruits of your labour
Lunch – At our long ‘en famille’ dining table overlooking the Camel Estuary with a glass of wine or two
Afternoon demo – Time to relax with a glass of wine and watch our chef demonstrate the final dish of the day
4pm – Finish. You will be presented with a Rick Stein’s Cookery School certificate and recipe folder plus a chance to browse our shop with an exclusive voucher.
If you have more questions about our courses click here.
Enjoy a two night cookery break for two people from £581, including:
- Two night stay in a beautiful guest room with full English breakfast
- Two places on a one day cookery course of your choice at Rick Stein’s Cookery School
- Certificate and recipe folder to keep
- Exclusive 10% discount in all of our deli, patisserie, gift shop and fisheries.
- Price includes stay in one of our cosy rooms based on two people sharing, upgrades are available. School and stay breaks available Monday – Friday, prices are subject to availability. One day cookery breaks available from £283 per person. Call 01841 532700 to book.