This winter we’re welcoming local charities and community groups into our restaurants to host fundraising coffee mornings to support what they do. We give them the space to use and complimentary coffee and cake to sell to the attendees on the day. It will be ever so lovely to open up our restaurants in Winchester, Sandbanks, Marlborough, Barnes, Porthleven, Falmouth, Fistral, The Cornish Arms and Stein’s Fish and Chips in Padstow to give something back to the communities that surround us.
All of our coffee mornings will be 9.30 – 11am.
– 11th March: Winchester Radio
– 27th February: Julia’s House, Dorset
– 12th March: Lewis Manning
– 2nd April: About Face
– 23rd April: Dorset Children’s Foundation
– 18th February: Helping Hayden
– 9th March: Wiltshire Portage
– 13th May: Friends of Marlborough St Mary’s
– 21st March: Bickford-Smith Institute
– 21st March: Invictus Trust
– 3rd April: Age Concern
– 20th March: Age Concern
We hope to welcome you along to support a number of good causes over the autumn winter.