This winter we’re welcoming local charities and community groups into our restaurants to host fundraising coffee mornings to support what they do. We give them the space to use and complimentary coffee and cake to sell to the attendees on the day. It will be ever so lovely to open up our restaurants in Winchester, Sandbanks, Marlborough, Barnes, Porthleven, Falmouth, Fistral, The Cornish Arms and Stein’s Fish and Chips in Padstow to give something back to the communities that surround us.
All of our coffee mornings will be 9.30 – 11am.
– 5th February: The Pavillion Project
– 11th March: Winchester Radio
– 22nd January: #Willdoes
– 7th February: Green Cottage RDA
– 27th February: Julia’s House, Dorset
– 12th March: Lewis Manning
– 2nd April: About Face
– 23rd April: Dorset Children’s Foundation
– 18th February: Helping Hayden
– 9th March: Wiltshire Portage
– 13th May: Friends of Marlborough St Mary’s
– 21st January: Barnes Community Association
– 3rd February: HomeStart
– 4th February: ReEngage
– 25th January: Porthleven WI
– 8th February: St Bartholomew Church
– TBC: Porthleven Twinning
– 8th February: Invictus Trust
– TBC: The Wave Project
We hope to welcome you along to support a number of good causes over the autumn winter.