To celebrate Rick’s new book, Secret France, being published on 31st October, we’ve giving you the chance to win a signed copy and two places on our 2020 one day Secret France cookery course in Padstow – where you’ll discover the recipes and techniques behind five or Rick’s favourite dishes from the book. Including poached lobster risotto, chicken fricassee with morels and seafood gratin with caramelised apples.
Sound good? Enter the prize draw below:
1. For a chance of winning a Secret France prize draw your correct email address must be submitted in the form above.
2. You can only enter once per email address.
3. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
4. This is a prize draw, drawn at random – there’s no element of competition involved.
5. The prize draw is running from Monday 14th October 2019 to Sunday 17th November 2019, and the winner will be contacted directly via email by Friday 22nd November 2019.
6. The prize includes a one-day Secret France course for two people at our cookery school in Padstow, as well as a signed copy of Rick Stein’s Secret France.
7. The first prize cannot be transferred to another person and the cookery course must be taken during 2020 – dates include: 18th February, 24th March, 17th April, 26th June, 14th July, 19th August, 11th September, 10th October and 6th December.
8. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize or goods of the same value.
9. No travel or accommodation costs are included in the prize.
10. The signed book can only be sent to UK postal addresses.
11. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this prize draw you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any related claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to The Rick Stein Group.
12. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, at its discretion, and without prior notice.
13. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time.
14. Current employees from The Rick Stein Group and family members are excluded from entering.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.