Enjoy our 3 night dinner, bed & breakfast stay in our serviced holiday cottage in PadstowFind out more
Book to stay in one of our beautiful coastal inspired rooms, designed by Jill Stein.
Our cottage has been designed by Jill Stein and features a fully equipped kitchen, coastal inspired lounge & private garden.
A stylish one-bedroom holiday cottage in the heart of Padstow with Estuary views and a secluded decked garden. Sleeping two, this makes for the perfect romantic getaway in Cornwall.
Breakfast is served at St Petroc’s Bistro or The Seafood Restaurant, just a short walk away, with choices such as smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, mushroom and Parmesan omelette or the classic English breakfast. Or if you prefer, a continental breakfast can be served in your cottage.
– From £765 for three nights – including breakfast
– Additional nights available at £280 per night
– Daily servicing in rooms
– Private decked garden
– Large lounge and fully equipped kitchen
– Welcome hamper on arrival
– Free standing bath, shower and wet room
– Private parking (a short walk from cottage)
– Children welcome (cots and child beds available on request)
– Priority restaurant bookings available upon room booking
– Dog friendly
On arrival enjoy a welcome hamper containing products hand-picked by us to add to the charm of your stay.
Origin coffee, Birchall Tea, fresh milk from Rodda’s creamery, Rick Stein Spanish white wine, Kettle crisps and a box of Rick Stein biscuits will make sure you have all the essentials when you arrive.
Enjoy a free standing bath, wet room and rainfall shower head, estuary views in your private decked garden with sun loungers and al-fresco dining furniture.
– Private parking nearby
– Estuary views
– Porthdune by Jill Stein toiletries and use of bathrobes
– Free wifi
– Fresh milk, Origin Coffee, Birchall Tea and Stein’s biscuits
When designing our accommodation we think of somewhere we’d like to stay and what we like; good powerful showers, free standing baths in some cases, flat screen televisions, fresh crisp linen, beautiful bathrooms for indulgent soaking, pure white towels, the sort of room you’re reluctant to leave.