As part of our Taste of Cornwall celebration we’re giving you the chance to win a special foodie break in Cornwall staying in one of our coastal inspired rooms in the heart of Padstow, plus a one day cookery course at our school, three course dinner with a bottle of wine at The Seafood Restaurant, fish and chips for two at Stein’s Fish and Chips, a tour of Tarquin’s distillery and a foodie hamper packed with Cornish goodies from our Made in Padstow range and from our friends at Harbour Brewing, Tarquin’s Gin, Whistlefish, Cornish Sea Salt, Rodda’s and Cornish Orchards. Two runners up will also receive a Cornish hamper.
Sound good? Enter the prize draw below:
1. For a chance of winning a foodie weekend break in Padstow or one of two Cornish foodie hampers your correct email address must be submitted in the form above.
2. You can only enter once per email address.
3. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
4. This is a prize draw, drawn at random – there’s no element of competition involved.
5. The prize draw is running from Monday 1st April 2019 to Friday 31st May 2019, and the winner (and two runners up) will be contacted directly via email by Friday 7th June 2019.
6. The first prize is a two night foodie break in Padstow including a one day cookery course at our cookery school, three course dinner with a bottle of wine at The Seafood Restaurant, fish and chips for two at Stein’s Fish and Chips, a distillery tour with Tarquin’s and a foodie hamper including products from our friends at at Harbour Ale, Tarquin’s Gin, Whistlefish, Cornish Seasalt, Roddas and Cornish Orchards. Two runners up will also receive a foodie hamper each.
7. The first prize cannot be transferred to another person and it must be taken by 31st October 2019 – dates subject to availability.
8. The Tarquin’s distillery tour must be redeemed during the weekend of your stay, but subject to availability.
9. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize or goods of the same value.
10. No travel costs are included in the prize.
11. The runner up foodie hampers can only be posted to UK address.
12. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this prize draw you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any related claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to The Rick Stein Group.
13. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, at its discretion, and without prior notice.
14. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time.
15. Current employees from The Rick Stein Group are excluded from entering.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.