Win a Taste of Cornwall
*Entries for this competition have now closed, but do keep an eye out for more chances to win in the future*
To celebrate St Piran’s Day, surely one of the best days of the year, we’ve teamed up with some of our favourite Cornish suppliers to bring you a very special competition indeed. With one lucky winner set to experience a memorable Taste of Cornwall.
Enter below for a chance to WIN a two night foodie break staying in our rooms in Padstow, a Stein’s at Home box of your choice and lots of Cornish goodies kindly supplied by Tarquin’s Gin, Camel Valley Vineyard, Colwith Farm Distillery, Sharp’s Brewery, St Austell Brewery, Origin Coffee, Cornish Sea Salt and Trewithen Dairy. Giving you a true Taste of Cornwall to enjoy at home before joining us for the real thing later in the year.
Best of luck!
1. For a chance of winning a foodie break in Padstow, a Stein’s at Home box and goodies from our favourite Cornish suppliers your correct email address must be submitted in the form above.
2. You can only enter once per email address.
3. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the UK to enter.
4. This is a prize draw, drawn at random – there is no element of competition involved.
5. The prize draw is running from Friday 5th March 2021 to midnight on Sunday 14th March 2021, and the winner will be contacted directly via email by Friday 19th March 2021.
6. The prize is a two-night foodie break staying with us in Padstow, a Stein’s at Home box of your choice (excluding a monthly subscription) and a selection of products from our Cornish friends at Tarquin’s Gin, Austell Brewery, Camel Valley Vineyard, Colwith Farm Distillery, St Austell Brewery, Sharp’s Brewery, Origin Coffee, Cornish Sea Salt and Trewithen Dairy.
7. The prize cannot be transferred to another person and the Padstow break can be taken in autumn 2021 or winter/spring 2022 – subject to availability.
8. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize or goods of the same value.
9. No travel costs are included in the prize.
10. The goodies from our Cornish suppliers can only be posted to a UK address.
11. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this prize draw you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any related claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to The Rick Stein Group.
12. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, at its discretion, and without prior notice.
13. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time.
14. Current employees from The Rick Stein Group are excluded from entering.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]