Padstow break prize draw
Enter below for your chance to win a two night foodie break staying at St Petroc's Bistro in Padstow
Foodie winter break
Click below to find out more about what you can look forward to on our foodie winter breakFind out more
St Petroc's Bistro
The menu at our bistro celebrates great quality Cornish steaks alongside a few classic seafood dishesFind out more
*This prize draw has now closed – but do keep an eye out for more soon*
To celebrate the arrival of February we’re giving you the chance to win a two night foodie break staying in our rooms at St Petroc’s Bistro in Padstow. February is of course the month of love and St Petroc’s Bistro, the fifth oldest building in Padstow, which has plenty of cosy spots for a drink and warming fireplaces too is the perfect place to relax with your loved one. The break includes three course dinners at St Petroc’s and The Seafood Restaurant.
Terms & conditions for Rick Stein Padstow break prize draw
1. For a chance of winning a two night foodie winter break in Padstow your email address must be submitted in the form above.
2. You can only enter once per email address.
3. This is a prize draw, drawn at random – there’s no element of competition involved.
4. The prize draw is running from Friday 7th – midnight on Wednesday 19th February, and the winner will be contacted directly via email by Friday 21st February 2020.
5. The prize includes a two night B&B stay in our rooms in Padstow and three course dinners at St Petroc’s Bistro and The Seafood Restaurant – only drinks will need to be paid for.
6. The prize cannot be transferred to another person and can be taken until 2nd April 2020 or between 1st November and 22nd December. Subject to availability.
7. The prize cannot be swapped for a cash prize or goods of the same value.
8. No travel costs are included in the prize.
9. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this prize draw you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any related claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to The Rick Stein Group.
10. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, at its discretion, and without prior notice.
11. The Rick Stein Group reserves the right to terminate this competition at any time.
12. Current employees from The Rick Stein Group are excluded from entering.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.